Blogger Templates

How long have we been The Wests?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flowers and Worms! :)

I had spent Friday and Saturday of one weekend at home, mostly, working on school work and other things. It had been some long days but I had gotten a lot done. I was a little stir crazy though and my sweet husband could tell. He came from work Saturday night and handed me a big, beautiful bouquet of tulips and a big bag of gummy worms (because I had mentioned, about a week earlier, that someone in my class had been eating gummy worms and they smelled so good! ha) It was so nice! We ate gummy worms for a long time and enjoyed the pretty, crazy tulips on our kitchen counter for the next little while. He is the best! I'm so lucky! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment