Blogger Templates

How long have we been The Wests?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bullrider Bakery!

[whenever my husband gets in his baking mood!]


While Heath was on his mission he had a man that taught him and his companion (Kesler Tanner) how to make bread. He even gave them a book called "Beard on Bread." He picked it up quick and is an awesome baker! If I have the story right - him and Kesler decided that they should open a bakery called "Bullrider Bakery" since... ya know... my husband was a bullrider. :) Well, the bakery is still in the idea phase :) but I get to be the recipient of the baking right now! He is amazing! He's made several different kinds of bread, from scratch cinnamon rolls, and apple pie so far. He just gets in a baking mood and makes us some delicious goodies! I love it! :)



Bread Cutting Ninja Man... :)


He even did a basket weave on top!

So so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment